Cassidy has been bugging me to create a blog for her just like her cousin Addison's. As you can see she is quite happy about this. So, here we go...Enjoy!
This blog stuff has been great for me. I have been able to keep up with Addison while traveling...that is when Tami updates the thing. Those are two good looking little girls.
Cami, I'm so glad you're doing this! It's linked to Addison's site, which I check OFTEN, so it's so much fun to check in on both of these precious girls. Beautiful pictures!
3 comments:
Welcome to the blog club! It's been fun for us so far! We can't wait to see y'all again...soon, we hope! Addison misses her cousin!
This blog stuff has been great for me. I have been able to keep up with Addison while traveling...that is when Tami updates the thing. Those are two good looking little girls.
Cami, I'm so glad you're doing this! It's linked to Addison's site, which I check OFTEN, so it's so much fun to check in on both of these precious girls. Beautiful pictures!
Post a Comment