Saturday, February 3, 2007

Nine Months Old

Can you believe it? I sure can't! Our baby girl is nine months old today! I am pretty sure the saying, "time flies when you are having fun" came from a mother. She is so much fun and makes us laugh so much. These pictures include many of the things she does during a typical day such as playing, reading, attempting to start crawling, bouncing and just being silly. We let Cassidy stay up a little later than usual tonight so she could spend some time with Cappy and Nonna after their dinner celebrating their 40th anniversary.




Any day now the fun will really begin! She is warming up those arms and legs every chance she gets. She still keeps her buddy, Jack, close by to entertain her.

Mommy wanted a photo in the yard, and I didn't realize it until we were out there, but that was her first time to get to feel grass!

Happy 40th Anniversary Cappy and Nonna!




No comments: