Cassidy got some new (gently used) toys today thanks to some neighbors down the street! Mommy loves a bargain, and "free" is the best bargain:) She now has her own house to maintain and do chores in, including the dishes...Welcome, to the real world baby girl!

2 comments:
I love Cassidy's new home! Way to start young teaching her responsibility! :)
Cami, this is Terri, your Florida cousin. I was tidying my bookmark folder up and saw the link to Cassidy's blog. Cami, she is BEAUTIFUL! She sure does favor you! I can't believe how big she is! Linda Anderson was just in my classroom, so of course I had to show her. She agreed!
Peyton Lane, my grandson, is now seven months old and is crawling, pulling up, and standing alone for a few seconds. He is so much fun and has been such a joy for us.
Please tell Robert hello for me, give Cassidy a BIG hug, and know that we think of each of you often!
Terri
Post a Comment