Our baby is growing up. She is 1 1/2 today. The last year and a half has been awesome. Cassidy has been nothing, and I mean nothing but pure love, fun, laughs and entertainment. Our once shy Cassidy has now turned into quite the ham and she loves an audience. She walks, runs, marches and trips a lot (that runs in the family). She can sing e-i-e-i from Old MacDonald, and she loves playing ring-around-the-rosie. She gives kisses on a regular basis and for no apparant reason, she will just walk up to you and say "kiss." She loves tractors, airplanes, puppies, babies and daddy, mentioning all of them several times a day. She has even started saying mommy, but I still get the occasional "puppy." She can make a horse, cow, puppy, kitty, tiger, lamb, duck, owl, snake, rooster and elephant noise and she pounds on her chest when you ask her what the gorilla says. Her vocabulary, I believe is limitless. I have to keep adding words she is saying to her journal on a daily basis. She now says things that I have only mentioned a few times, like shoes, socks and moon. She loves her baths, books and snacks, but not necessarily in that order. Jack is still her favorite puppy, and she is finally warming up to Lady. We look forward to the joys Cassidy will continue to bring our family and we are so thankful and blessed to have our sweet Cassidy.
Saturday, November 3, 2007
18 Months Old
Our baby is growing up. She is 1 1/2 today. The last year and a half has been awesome. Cassidy has been nothing, and I mean nothing but pure love, fun, laughs and entertainment. Our once shy Cassidy has now turned into quite the ham and she loves an audience. She walks, runs, marches and trips a lot (that runs in the family). She can sing e-i-e-i from Old MacDonald, and she loves playing ring-around-the-rosie. She gives kisses on a regular basis and for no apparant reason, she will just walk up to you and say "kiss." She loves tractors, airplanes, puppies, babies and daddy, mentioning all of them several times a day. She has even started saying mommy, but I still get the occasional "puppy." She can make a horse, cow, puppy, kitty, tiger, lamb, duck, owl, snake, rooster and elephant noise and she pounds on her chest when you ask her what the gorilla says. Her vocabulary, I believe is limitless. I have to keep adding words she is saying to her journal on a daily basis. She now says things that I have only mentioned a few times, like shoes, socks and moon. She loves her baths, books and snacks, but not necessarily in that order. Jack is still her favorite puppy, and she is finally warming up to Lady. We look forward to the joys Cassidy will continue to bring our family and we are so thankful and blessed to have our sweet Cassidy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment