Thursday, May 8, 2008

To blog or not to blog...

I was torn on whether to blog about this or not, but since this blog is about Cassidy, I felt it was pertinent. (WARNING: For those of you that can't handle the topic of potty and poopie, I would skip this post.) We bought a potty seat for Cassidy a couple months back because she was expressing some interest in sitting on our potty. So, I haven't put any pressure on her to use it, she would usually just ask to sit on her potty. To our amazement, in the last four days she has gone potty twice in the evening right before bathtime and poopie once this morning and this afternoon right before naptime. Don't worry though, I won't be like Kate on "Jon and Kate Plus 8" and take or post pics of the "end" product. Cassidy loves the praise she gets and we are so proud of our big girl!

No comments: