Friday, July 31, 2009

First Haircut

The boys got their first haircuts on Tuesday. There have been lots of firsts lately and this was yet another one. Davis desperately needed a cut as evidenced by the before and after picture. Dalton, not so much. So, his before picture I actually took a picture of the back of his head so one day he can see how long it was in the back and on the sides. I got no smiles from Dalton, but I am sure that was because he was mad at me for cutting the hair he does have. :) I thought it was going to be a traumatizing experience for everyone, but they loved it, especially Davis. And in case you are wondering, they only charged me for a bang cut for Dalton, even though it was the back of his hair and around his ears...Poor boy, hopefully he will have hair someday just like his brother and get charged full price!

 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa


No comments: