My babies are becoming big boys entirely too fast for my taste! Davis has crawled out of his crib at least five times and Dalton has been on the verge for a couple of weeks now. So, I had to do it! My big boys are in their big boy beds and doing great! I was just testing them out on Sunday and was too tired that night to pull them out of the way to put the cribs back, so I decided that was going to be the first nighttime test. The first half hour there was some up and down business going on in there, but after that they slept until 8:15 the next morning. They are on night three and are doing great! Naptime is another story. Morning naps are pretty much over because they are too busy playing in their room to sleep. The flip side of that is they wear themselves out so much that by the time for their afternoon nap, there is no more playing, just sleeping. :)

1 comment:
Such BIG boys! Time has gone fast. The room looks great! I am impressed they were still doing 2 naps- Ainsley gave up her morning nap around 9 months (I was okay with it because it meant at least 3 hours in the afternoon, during Cambria's nap). Good luck with the beds, Cambria has had her share of issues in her, but now that Avalyn's out of the room she has taken Avalyn's bed (she never slept in her toddler bed) and does pretty well. Now I just need to get rid of the crib!
Post a Comment