Just another shopping trip to Target and just your average people shopping in Target. Not on this day! As we were leaving, Mommy spotted Bruce Bowen in the 10 items or less check-out aisle. No one was talking to him, and by no one, I mean the 50 or so other stay at home mom's who probably didn't have a clue who he was. Not this Mommy! I seized the oppportunity and dragged, I mean, persuaded Cassidy to take a picture with this tall, dark handsome stranger. She politely obliged and then started asking him what was in his hand basket and who he was buying it for. He again was so kind to answer all of her personal questions. We ended with polite goodbyes and as we were about five feet away from him, and what I am sure was the top of her lungs she said, "Who was that man?" Kids these days! As I glanced back to see if he had heard, he was laughing and waving.

1 comment:
That's funny. I saw him one time at HEB and Scarlett was only four months old. I wanted to take a picture of the two of them, but felt silly to ask so now I wish I did.
Post a Comment